Traveling Luck for Kem', Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kem'?What's around Kem'?
Wikipedia near Kem'
Where to stay near Kem'
Also known as Kemijoki
The timezone in Kem' is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:57 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9500°, Longitude. 34.6833°
Satellite map around Kem'
Loading map of Kem' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kem', in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Yak (7.6km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (8.4km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (12.5km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (13.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (13.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (15km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (15.1km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (15.3km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (15.6km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (17.2km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (18km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (18.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (18.9km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (19km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (19.3km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (20.3km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (20.6km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (21.9km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (22km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (22.3km)
- Ostrov Konëv (22.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (22.2km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Porog Vochazh (21.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (13.6km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (7.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Myanduvara (17.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Stamik Bol'shoy Rombakskiy (21.9km)