Traveling Luck for Nil'mozero, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Nil'mozero?What's around Nil'mozero?
Wikipedia near Nil'mozero
Where to stay near Nil'mozero
Also known as Nil'mozero, Novosely, Novosëly, Uusikyla, Uusikylä, Нильмозеро
The timezone in Nil'mozero is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 15:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4614°, Longitude. 33.1625°
Satellite map around Nil'mozero
Loading map of Nil'mozero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nil'mozero, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sredneye (0.7km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero (2.7km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Nil'mozero (5.1km)
- Ozero Sigovoye (6.6km)
- Ozero Savino (7km)
- Ozero Glubokoye Plotnichnoye (7.3km)
- Ozero Plotnichnoye (7.3km)
- Ozero Beloye (8km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (9.5km)
- Ozero Sennoye (9.5km)
- Ozero Vorob'yëvo (11.2km)
- Ozero Uzkoye (12.2km)
- Ozero Urakko (12.6km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Pulongskoye (14.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Krivoy (5.7km)
- Ostrov Olenevskiy (7.1km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (9.9km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (11.1km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (11.2km)
- Ostrov Navolok (11.7km)
- Ostrov Lushov (12.2km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (13km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (14.4km)
- Ostrov Velikiy (14.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Oleniy (15.4km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (16.1km)
- Ostrov Golyy (16.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Vuotvaraka (11.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (12.8km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Uzkiy (16.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Polyarnyy Krug (15.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (5.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Savvatiyevskiy (7.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (12.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chërnaya (12.4km)
Airports close to Nil'mozero
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (191.3km)