Traveling Luck for Primorskiy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Primorskiy?What's around Primorskiy?
Wikipedia near Primorskiy
Where to stay near Primorskiy
Also known as Primorskij, Primorskiy, Приморский
The timezone in Primorskiy is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 66.5531°, Longitude. 33.0992°
Satellite map around Primorskiy
Loading map of Primorskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Primorskiy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Olenevskiy (4.6km)
- Ostrov Krivoy (5.5km)
- Ostrov Kucherovskiy (7.4km)
- Ostrov Golyy (7.5km)
- Ostrov Vysokiy (9.1km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (9.6km)
- Ostrov Velikiy (10.6km)
- Ostrov Titov Baklysh (13.3km)
- Ostrov Molochnitsa (14.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (14.9km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (15.1km)
- Ostrov Vysokiy (15.7km)
- Ostrov Krivoy (16.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (9.2km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Uzkiy (13.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Poyakonda (13.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (12km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Krestovyye (5.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (14.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chërnaya (8.6km)
Airports close to Primorskiy
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (191.5km)