Traveling Luck for Nil'moguba, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Nil'moguba?What's around Nil'moguba?
Wikipedia near Nil'moguba
Where to stay near Nil'moguba
Also known as Nil'maguba, Nil'moguba, Nilmilahti, Нильмогуба
The timezone in Nil'moguba is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 08:26 and Sunset at 13:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4997°, Longitude. 33.1369°
Satellite map around Nil'moguba
Loading map of Nil'moguba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nil'moguba, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Krivoy (1.3km)
- Ostrov Olenevskiy (3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (11km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (11.7km)
- Ostrov Velikiy (11.8km)
- Ostrov Golyy (12.3km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (12.7km)
- Ostrov Kucherovskiy (12.8km)
- Ostrov Lushov (13.3km)
- Ostrov Navolok (13.3km)
- Ostrov Vysokiy (13.6km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (14.9km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (15km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (15.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero (3.1km)
- Ozero Sredneye (5.3km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Nil'mozero (7.5km)
- Ozero Sigovoye (10.2km)
- Ozero Uzkoye (10.5km)
- Ozero Plotnichnoye (11.3km)
- Ozero Savino (11.5km)
- Ozero Glubokoye Plotnichnoye (11.7km)
- Ozero Beloye (11.7km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (13.5km)
- Ozero Sennoye (14km)
- Ozero Vorob'yëvo (14.1km)
- Ozero Chërnoye (14.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Vuotvaraka (15.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (10km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Uzkiy (14.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Polyarnyy Krug (15.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (6.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Krestovyye (4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Savvatiyevskiy (5.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (11.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chërnaya (9.5km)
Airports close to Nil'moguba
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (191.3km)