Traveling Luck for Urochishche Parnitsy, Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
Where is Urochishche Parnitsy?What's around Urochishche Parnitsy?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Parnitsy
Where to stay near Urochishche Parnitsy
The timezone in Urochishche Parnitsy is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 15:45. It's light
Latitude. 43.7647°, Longitude. 46.5419°
Satellite map around Urochishche Parnitsy
Loading map of Urochishche Parnitsy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Parnitsy, in Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Parnitsy (0km)
- Urochishche Kalinovka (1.4km)
- Urochishche Frolov Ugol (1.6km)
- Urochishche Staraya Stanitsa (2.9km)
- Urochishche Shinakay (3.3km)
- Urochishche Dzhigit (4.5km)
- Urochishche Srednyaya Griva (4.9km)
- Urochishche Chushkino (5.4km)
- Urochishche Staryye Sady (6km)
- Urochishche Voyarki (6km)
- Urochishche Argakovo (6.4km)
- Urochishche Shaumyanskiye Ogorody (6.4km)
- Urochishche Grachëva (6.7km)
- Urochishche Rozliv (7km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Liman (7.1km)
- Urochishche Kruglen'koye (8.5km)
- Urochishche Stozhki (8.7km)
- Urochishche Glukhoye (9.1km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Zapovednik (9.1km)
- Urochishche Volotskiye Bugry (9.3km)
- Urochishche Zasady (9.4km)
- Urochishche Poyma (9.5km)
- Urochishche Zareka (9.5km)
- Urochishche Strelka (9.7km)
- Urochishche Staraya Stanitsa (10.5km)
- Urochishche Log (11.7km)
- Urochishche Kostikova Yama (11.8km)
- Urochishche Ogurchiki (12.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Kopayskiy Gidrouzel (13.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karginskaya (6.3km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Borozdinovskiy Kollektor (9.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Terek (4.4km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Beshenyy Bank (10.3km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Raz”yezd Borozdinskiy (5.8km)
Airports close to Urochishche Parnitsy
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (163.4km)