Traveling Luck for Aler-Atar, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Aler-Atar?What's around Aler-Atar?
Wikipedia near Aler-Atar
Where to stay near Aler-Atar
The timezone in Aler-Atar is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 15:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6906°, Longitude. 46.5539°
Satellite map around Aler-Atar
Loading map of Aler-Atar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aler-Atar, in Dagestan, Russia
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Staryye Sady (6.1km)
- Urochishche Staraya Stanitsa (6.9km)
- Urochishche Stozhki (7.2km)
- Urochishche Rozliv (7.8km)
- Urochishche Shaumyanskiye Ogorody (7.9km)
- Urochishche Burchakly (8km)
- Urochishche Dzhigit (8.4km)
- Urochishche Shinakay (8.6km)
- Urochishche Agach-Chungul' (9km)
- Urochishche Ogurchiki (9km)
- Urochishche Frolov Ugol (9.2km)
- Urochishche Shcherbakovo (9.6km)
- Urochishche Poyma (9.7km)
- Urochishche Parnitsy (9.7km)
- Urochishche Kalinovka (10.3km)
- Urochishche Staraya Stanitsa (10.4km)
- Urochishche Kiyevskiy Ostrov (10.6km)
- Urochishche Paran'kina Roshcha (12.4km)
- Urochishche Atamanskoye (12.5km)
- Urochishche Rechishnoye (13.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Molochnotovarnaya Ferma Kolkhoza Imeni Frunze (3km)
- Tsentral'noye Uchilishche Kolkhoza Imeni Dvadtsat' Vtorogo Parts”yezda (3.6km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Makhach-Dakhadayeva (3.6km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Lenina (5.1km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Makhach Dakhadayeva (6.1km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Ordzhonikidze (7.3km)
- Chuval Kutan (8.3km)
- Kutan Sovkhoza Gyndybokiy (8.6km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Pobeda (9.5km)
- Kutan Sovkhoza Asurskiy (11.1km)
- Kutan Sovkhoza Kosobskiy (11.4km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Dzerzhinskogo (12.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva (13.4km)
- a building or buildings housing a center, institute, foundation, hospital, prison, mission, courthouse, etc..
- Kurdyukovskaya (9.8km)
- logging camp;
- a camp used by loggers.
- Kutan Leskhoza Tsunta (8.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karginskaya (10.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Achchychimul (8.3km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Kollektor Nomer Vosemnadtsat' (4.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Terek (5.4km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Beshenyy Bank (10.3km)
Airports close to Aler-Atar
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (155.5km)