Traveling Luck for Urochishche Staryye Sady, Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
Where is Urochishche Staryye Sady?What's around Urochishche Staryye Sady?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Staryye Sady
Where to stay near Urochishche Staryye Sady
The timezone in Urochishche Staryye Sady is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 15:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7250°, Longitude. 46.5108°
Satellite map around Urochishche Staryye Sady
Loading map of Urochishche Staryye Sady and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Staryye Sady, in Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Staryye Sady (0km)
- Urochishche Rozliv (2km)
- Urochishche Stozhki (3km)
- Urochishche Shinakay (3.2km)
- Urochishche Staraya Stanitsa (4.6km)
- Urochishche Frolov Ugol (4.6km)
- Urochishche Poyma (4.7km)
- Urochishche Kalinovka (5.7km)
- Urochishche Parnitsy (6km)
- Urochishche Ogurchiki (7.1km)
- Urochishche Dzhigit (7.8km)
- Urochishche Staraya Stanitsa (8.2km)
- Urochishche Shcherbakovo (8.5km)
- Urochishche Grachëva (8.6km)
- Urochishche Shaumyanskiye Ogorody (8.8km)
- Urochishche Log (8.9km)
- Urochishche Burchakly (9.1km)
- Urochishche Atamanskoye (9.3km)
- Urochishche Rechishnoye (9.3km)
- Urochishche Chushkino (9.4km)
- Urochishche Srednyaya Griva (9.7km)
- Urochishche Volotskiye Bugry (9.9km)
- Urochishche Paran'kina Roshcha (10.4km)
- Urochishche Kiyevskiy Ostrov (10.6km)
- Urochishche Voyarki (11.6km)
- Urochishche Agach-Chungul' (11.7km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Liman (11.8km)
- Urochishche Argakovo (12km)
- Urochishche Solënoye (12.9km)
- Urochishche Kruglen'koye (13km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva (12.6km)
- a building or buildings housing a center, institute, foundation, hospital, prison, mission, courthouse, etc..
- Kurdyukovskaya (9.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karginskaya (4.6km)
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- Dubovskaya Kanava (10.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Achchychimul (13km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Kollektor Nomer Vosemnadtsat' (10.7km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Beshenyy Bank (12.6km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Raz”yezd Borozdinskiy (11.7km)
Airports close to Urochishche Staryye Sady
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (161.5km)