Traveling Luck for Novoterechnyy Kanal, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Novoterechnyy Kanal?What's around Novoterechnyy Kanal?
Wikipedia near Novoterechnyy Kanal
Where to stay near Novoterechnyy Kanal
The timezone in Novoterechnyy Kanal is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7472°, Longitude. 46.6528°
Loading map of Novoterechnyy Kanal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Novoterechnyy Kanal, in Dagestan, Russia
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Strelka (4.2km)
- Urochishche Nemetskoye Ozero (4.3km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Zapovednik (4.9km)
- Urochishche Shaumyanskiye Ogorody (5km)
- Urochishche Dzhigit (6.4km)
- Urochishche Zapadnoye Pervoye (7.2km)
- Urochishche Voyarki (7.6km)
- Urochishche Staraya Stanitsa (8.1km)
- Urochishche Zapadnoye Vtoroye (8.4km)
- Urochishche Zareka (8.4km)
- Urochishche Gorodskoye Ozero (9.7km)
- Urochishche Glukhoye (10.5km)
- Urochishche Ugol'nik (10.5km)
- Urochishche Parnitsy (10.7km)
- Urochishche Ucharotar (11.6km)
- Urochishche Barskoye (11.7km)
- Urochishche Frolov Ugol (11.9km)
- Urochishche Kalinovka (12.1km)
- Urochishche Zasady (12.8km)
- Urochishche Shinakay (13.2km)
- Urochishche Yashchiki (13.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kutan Sovkhoza Kosobskiy (4.1km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Tel'mana (5.5km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Pobeda (8.4km)
- Tsentral'noye Uchilishche Kolkhoza Imeni Dvadtsat' Vtorogo Parts”yezda (8.6km)
- Kutan Sovkhoza Asurskiy (11.2km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Lenina (11.7km)
- Molochnotovarnaya Ferma Kolkhoza Imeni Frunze (12km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Dzerzhinskogo (12.4km)
- Chuval Kutan (12.6km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Kopayskiy Gidrouzel (10km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kurgan Germenchik-Kachalay (8.3km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Kollektor Nomer Vosemnadtsat' (12.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Terek (10.9km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Beshenyy Bank (1.8km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Raz”yezd Borozdinskiy (11.3km)
Airports close to Novoterechnyy Kanal
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (154.9km)