Traveling Luck for Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva, Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
Where is Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva?What's around Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva?
Wikipedia near Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva
Where to stay near Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva
The timezone in Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 16:44. It's light
Latitude. 43.7817°, Longitude. 46.6186°
Satellite map around Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva
Loading map of Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva, in Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Zapovednik (1.6km)
- Urochishche Strelka (2.3km)
- Urochishche Voyarki (2.3km)
- Urochishche Zareka (3.4km)
- Urochishche Staraya Stanitsa (4.7km)
- Urochishche Glukhoye (5.1km)
- Urochishche Dzhigit (5.1km)
- Urochishche Shaumyanskiye Ogorody (5.7km)
- Urochishche Zapadnoye Pervoye (7.2km)
- Urochishche Zasady (7.3km)
- Urochishche Ugol'nik (7.5km)
- Urochishche Parnitsy (7.6km)
- Urochishche Gorodskoye Ozero (7.9km)
- Urochishche Argakovo (8.2km)
- Urochishche Kalinovka (8.8km)
- Urochishche Zapadnoye Vtoroye (8.9km)
- Urochishche Yashchiki (8.9km)
- Urochishche Frolov Ugol (9.1km)
- Urochishche Nemetskoye Ozero (9.2km)
- Urochishche Srednyaya Griva (9.4km)
- Urochishche Saranayevoye Ozero (10km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Liman (10.7km)
- Urochishche Shinakay (10.8km)
- Urochishche Chushkino (10.8km)
- Urochishche Kruglen'koye (12.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rybalko (3.7km)
- Zarechnoye (4.1km)
- Borozdinovskaya (5km)
- Dubovskaya (6.2km)
- Krasnooktyabr'skoye (9.2km)
- Shlyuz (9.6km)
- Rechnoye (9.8km)
- Novomonastyrskoye (10.9km)
- Yuzhnoye (11km)
- Novokokhanovskoye (11.6km)
- ((Imeni Krasnaya Armiy)) (11.8km)
- Krasnyy Voskhod (11.9km)
- Imeni Zhdanova (12.2km)
- Kizlyar (12.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Kopayskiy Gidrouzel (6.6km)
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- Kanava Verkina (10.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Gorod Kizlyar (12.4km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Borozdinovskiy Kollektor (9.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Yelga (11.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Terek (10km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Beshenyy Bank (6.5km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Raz”yezd Borozdinskiy (6km)
Airports close to Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (160.5km)