Traveling Luck for Kapp Muyen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Kapp Muyen?What's around Kapp Muyen?
Wikipedia near Kapp Muyen
Where to stay near Kapp Muyen
The timezone in Kapp Muyen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0858°, Longitude. -8.3869°
Satellite map around Kapp Muyen
Loading map of Kapp Muyen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kapp Muyen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (8.1km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (9.1km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Minnarenna (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Beerenberg (9.2km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (8.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (8.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Nordlaguna (10.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (9.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides.
- Rørenryggen (9.6km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (8.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (7.2km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Bommen (9.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (9.6km)