Traveling Luck for Scottkrateret, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Scottkrateret?What's around Scottkrateret?
Wikipedia near Scottkrateret
Where to stay near Scottkrateret
The timezone in Scottkrateret is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0753°, Longitude. -8.3900°
Satellite map around Scottkrateret
Loading map of Scottkrateret and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Scottkrateret, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (8.3km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (8.8km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Minnarenna (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Beerenberg (9.5km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (8.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (7.6km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Nordlaguna (9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (8.7km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (8.8km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (8.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (6.1km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Bommen (8.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (8.4km)