Traveling Luck for Håmstadsæter, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Hamstadsaeter?What's around Hamstadsaeter?
Wikipedia near Hamstadsaeter
Where to stay near Håmstadsæter
Also known as Homstad Saeter, Homstad Sæter
The timezone in Hamstadsaeter is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 17:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4000°, Longitude. 11.8167°
Satellite map around Håmstadsæter
Loading map of Håmstadsæter and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Håmstadsæter, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Fiskeløysa (11.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Namsos Lufthavn (14.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Overhalla Herad (12.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Reinsjøfjellet (11.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Ranem (13.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nord-Trøndelag Fylke (9.4km)
Airports close to Håmstadsæter
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (118.9km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (124.7km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (139.6km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (174.8km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (183.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Håmstadsæter
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (201.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (214.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (228.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.