Traveling Luck for Rød, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Rod?What's around Rod?
Wikipedia near Rod
Where to stay near Rød
The timezone in Rod is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.2333°, Longitude. 11.4833°
Satellite map around Rød
Loading map of Rød and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rød, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Rød (0km)
- Rødsåsen (2.7km)
- Oset (3.9km)
- Hansberget (4km)
- Stavlia (4.4km)
- Brenna (5.9km)
- Ulvåvollen (6.2km)
- Granlia (7.6km)
- Vika (7.8km)
- Bjørnset (7.8km)
- Østerås (7.8km)
- Kjølstad (7.8km)
- Melgarden (8.1km)
- Moen (8.1km)
- Vikenga (8.8km)
- Alme (8.9km)
- Nyberget (9.2km)
- Sorknes (10.3km)
- Fjellslia (10.9km)
- Sønstehagen (10.9km)
- Ulvåsætra (11.2km)
- Kjelde (11.4km)
- Bergesætra (12km)
- Lindstad (12.4km)
- Gammelstu (12.8km)
- Desetsætra (13.8km)
- Nabsetbrua (14.1km)
- Hannestad (15.2km)
- Valmsneset (15.3km)
Accommodation around Rød
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jønnskardlia (8.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Strand (12.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Steinvik (9.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Åmot Herad (12km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vesteråsane (10.9km)
Airports close to Rød
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (54.5km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (125km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (127.8km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (158.5km)
Oslo fornebu(FBU), Oslo, Norway (166.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rød
Idre, Idre, Sweden (101.1km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (151.9km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (154.4km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (183.9km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (187.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.