Traveling Luck for Bustarfell, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Bustarfell?What's around Bustarfell?
Wikipedia near Bustarfell
Where to stay near Bustarfell
Also known as Bustafell
The timezone in Bustarfell is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:26 and Sunset at 15:05. It's light
Latitude. 65.9167°, Longitude. -21.4333°
Satellite map around Bustarfell
Loading map of Bustarfell and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bustarfell, in (IC30), Iceland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Gimbragil (9.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Reykjarfjarðarkambur (3.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Skriflusker (8.9km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Sauratún (7.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Balafjöll (9.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Húsaá (2.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kaldbakshorn (9.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Miðaftanshögg (5.5km)
Airports close to Bustarfell
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (82km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (121.2km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (127.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (162.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (189.6km)