Traveling Luck for Balafjöll, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Balafjoll?What's around Balafjoll?
Wikipedia near Balafjoll
Where to stay near Balafjöll
Also known as Bala Mountains
The timezone in Balafjoll is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 19:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.8333°, Longitude. -21.4000°
Satellite map around Balafjöll
Loading map of Balafjöll and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balafjöll, in (IC30), Iceland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Gimbragil (6.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dimmuborg (1.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kaldbaksvík (6.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Öxl (5.8km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Sauratún (7.5km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Bjarnarfjörður (7.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Balafjöll (0km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Balar (4.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Tangagrunn (7.4km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Goðafoss (7.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Háafell (5.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Miðaftanshögg (6.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kaldbakshorn (3.7km)
Airports close to Balafjöll
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (86.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (122.3km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (126.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (159.9km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (188.8km)