Traveling Luck for Skriflusker, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Skriflusker?What's around Skriflusker?
Wikipedia near Skriflusker
Where to stay near Skriflusker
Also known as Skreflusker
The timezone in Skriflusker is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:49 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. 65.9000°, Longitude. -21.2500°
Satellite map around Skriflusker
Loading map of Skriflusker and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skriflusker, in (IC30), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Reykjarfjarðarkambur (9.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kongsey (8.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kaldbaksvík (4.5km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Sauratún (3.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Balafjöll (10.5km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Veiðileysufjörður (8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Hryggur (10.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gjögur (10.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Lambatindur (7.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Byrgisvíkurpollur (8.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Miðaftanshögg (5.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kaldbakshorn (7km)
Airports close to Skriflusker
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (90.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (113.2km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (135.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (153.8km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (181km)