Traveling Luck for Reykjarfjörður, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Reykjarfjordur?What's around Reykjarfjordur?
Wikipedia near Reykjarfjordur
Where to stay near Reykjarfjörður
Also known as Reykjar Fiord, Reykjar Fjord, Reykjar Fjörd
The timezone in Reykjarfjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:54 and Sunset at 16:23. It's light
Latitude. 65.9667°, Longitude. -21.5000°
Satellite map around Reykjarfjörður
Loading map of Reykjarfjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Reykjarfjörður, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Reykjarfjarðarkambur (4.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Miðfjarðarboði (7.9km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ávík (6.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Árnesey (5.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Urðarnes (7.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Reykjanes (8.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Árneseyjar (5.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Trékyllisvík (8.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Gjögursvatn (8.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Húsaá (4.5km)
Airports close to Reykjarfjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (77.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (123.1km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (126.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (166.8km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (192.5km)