Traveling Luck for Reykjarfjörður, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Reykjarfjordur?What's around Reykjarfjordur?
Wikipedia near Reykjarfjordur
Where to stay near Reykjarfjörður
Also known as Reykjarfjardhardalur, Reykjarfjordur
The timezone in Reykjarfjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 05:12 and Sunset at 21:38. It's light
Latitude. 65.9500°, Longitude. -21.6167°
Satellite map around Reykjarfjörður
Loading map of Reykjarfjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Reykjarfjörður, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Reykjarfjörður (0km)
- Kjós (2.5km)
- Fremri Hundadalur (3.9km)
- Naustvík (5.1km)
- Veiðileysa (7.4km)
- Eyri (7.8km)
- Ingólfsfjörður (8.3km)
- Halldórsstaðir (8.9km)
- Bær (9.5km)
- Finnbogastaðir (9.5km)
- Melar (10.4km)
- Neðri Melar (10.4km)
- Efri-Melar (10.4km)
- Gíslabali (11.1km)
- Stóra Ávík (11.6km)
- Litla Ávík (11.6km)
- Kjörvogur (11.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Reykjarfjarðarkambur (9.5km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Náttmálahæðir (5.8km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ávík (11.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Árnesey (10km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Urðarnes (10.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Árneseyjar (9.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Melafoldir (8.3km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Trjekyllisheiði (10.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Húsaá (8.1km)
Airports close to Reykjarfjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (72.7km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (120.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (128.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (171.9km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (198.1km)