Traveling Luck for Nóntindur, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Nontindur?What's around Nontindur?
Wikipedia near Nontindur
Where to stay near Nóntindur
Also known as Notindur, Nótindur
The timezone in Nontindur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:05 and Sunset at 16:07. It's light
Latitude. 65.4333°, Longitude. -21.3333°
Satellite map around Nóntindur
Loading map of Nóntindur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nóntindur, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Nóntindur
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Deild (7.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Selvík (6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hnappasker (6.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sandfell (6.2km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Bitrufjörður (5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Nóntindur (0km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Guðlausgshöfði (6.3km)
Airports close to Nóntindur
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (112.4km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (127.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (140.8km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (154.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (159km)