Traveling Luck for Bitrufjörður, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Bitrufjordur?What's around Bitrufjordur?
Wikipedia near Bitrufjordur
Where to stay near Bitrufjörður
Also known as Bitru Fiord, Bitru Fjord, Bitru Fjörd
The timezone in Bitrufjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:11 and Sunset at 15:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.4667°, Longitude. -21.4000°
Satellite map around Bitrufjörður
Loading map of Bitrufjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bitrufjörður, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Bitrufjörður
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Deild (4.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Haugbjörg (8.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Selvík (10.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hnappasker (10.4km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Bitrufjörður (0km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkubunki (8.1km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Steinadalsheiði (11.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Nóntindur (5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Krossárvatn (9.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Klakkur (9.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Guðlausgshöfði (6km)
Airports close to Bitrufjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (107.4km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (124km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (141.2km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (157.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (161.4km)