Traveling Luck for Kollsárhæðir, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Kollsarhadir?What's around Kollsarhadir?
Wikipedia near Kollsarhadir
Where to stay near Kollsárhæðir
Also known as Kollarhadir, Kollárhæðir
The timezone in Kollsarhadir is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:06 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.3500°, Longitude. -21.2500°
Satellite map around Kollsárhæðir
Loading map of Kollsárhæðir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kollsárhæðir, in (IC30), Iceland
- Dyngja (1.9km)
- Bessaborg (2.1km)
- Prestbakkaflögur (3.1km)
- Helgafell (4.2km)
- Háaþúfa (4.6km)
- Dagmálabunga (4.6km)
- Hrafnadalsfjall (4.6km)
- Sandfell (5.8km)
- Nónfjall (6km)
- Nónfjall (6.3km)
- Bakkafell (7.1km)
- Litlafell (7.1km)
- Viðarmúli (7.5km)
- Papafell (7.9km)
- Sandfell (8.1km)
- Viðibunga (9.1km)
- Miðmundahæð (9.8km)
- Bessastaðahraun (10.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Kollsárhæðir
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Fiskivötn (8.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Selvík (7.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hnappasker (10km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Hjarðarfell (9km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Hrútafjörður (4.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prestbakki (4.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Markhöfði (9.1km)
Airports close to Kollsárhæðir
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (121.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (133.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (143.6km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (146.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (157.2km)