Traveling Luck for Tjarnarborg, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Tjarnarborg?What's around Tjarnarborg?
Wikipedia near Tjarnarborg
Where to stay near Tjarnarborg
Also known as Tjarnarborgir
The timezone in Tjarnarborg is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 05:06 and Sunset at 21:40. It's light
Latitude. 65.4333°, Longitude. -21.2000°
Satellite map around Tjarnarborg
Loading map of Tjarnarborg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tjarnarborg, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Borgir (3.9km)
- Skálholtsvík (5km)
- Miðhús (5.2km)
- Stóra-Hvalsá (5.8km)
- Bálkastaðir (6km)
- Litla-Hvalsá (7.7km)
- Heggstaðir (8.1km)
- Heydalur (8.2km)
- Þambárvellir (9.1km)
- Kollsá (9.7km)
- Ánastaðir (11.2km)
- Brekka (11.2km)
- Hvitahlíð (11.3km)
- Útibliksstaðir (11.3km)
- Ytri-Karastaðir (11.4km)
- Syðri-Karastaðir (11.4km)
- Bessastaðir (11.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Tjarnarborg
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Deild (10.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kárastaðir (11.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Bálkastaðanes (8.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Selvík (2.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hnappasker (0km)
- navigation channel;
- a buoyed channel of sufficient depth for the safe navigation of vessels.
- Hrútafjarðaráll (8.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Nóntindur (6.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Guðlausgshöfði (7.1km)
Airports close to Tjarnarborg
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (117.3km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (134km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (135.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (152.7km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (156km)