Traveling Luck for Guðlaugsvík, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Gudlaugsvik?What's around Gudlaugsvik?
Wikipedia near Gudlaugsvik
Where to stay near Guðlaugsvík
Also known as Gudaugsvik, Guðaugsvik
The timezone in Gudlaugsvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:52 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.4500°, Longitude. -21.2667°
Satellite map around Guðlaugsvík
Loading map of Guðlaugsvík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guðlaugsvík, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Guðlaugsvík
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Deild (7.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tjarnarborg (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Þambárvallatagl (9.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Selvík (4.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sandfell (9.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hnappasker (3.8km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Bitrufjörður (6.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkubunki (10.5km)
- navigation channel;
- a buoyed channel of sufficient depth for the safe navigation of vessels.
- Hrútafjarðaráll (9.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Nóntindur (3.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Guðlausgshöfði (4km)
Airports close to Guðlaugsvík
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (113.6km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (130.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (137km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (155.4km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (157.2km)