Traveling Luck for Svartifoss, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Svartifoss?What's around Svartifoss?
Wikipedia near Svartifoss
Where to stay near Svartifoss
Also known as Svartfoss
The timezone in Svartifoss is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:08 and Sunset at 18:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.5500°, Longitude. -21.5333°
Satellite map around Svartifoss
Loading map of Svartifoss and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svartifoss, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Svartifoss
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rifgirðingar (9.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Haugbjörg (5.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Þernhólmi (9.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Birgisvík (9.7km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Kollafjörður (5.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkubunki (9km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Svartifoss (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hvalsá (10km)
Airports close to Svartifoss
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (96.3km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (116.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (141.5km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (166.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (166.5km)