Traveling Luck for Klúka, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Kluka?What's around Kluka?
Wikipedia near Kluka
Where to stay near Klúka
The timezone in Kluka is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:36 and Sunset at 17:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6167°, Longitude. -21.6000°
Satellite map around Klúka
Loading map of Klúka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klúka, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Klúka (0km)
- Geststaðir (0.8km)
- Heiðarbær (1.9km)
- Kirkjuból (2.1km)
- Miðdalsgröf (2.1km)
- Tindur (2.5km)
- Heydalsá (3.7km)
- Tröllatunga (4.4km)
- Tungugröf (5km)
- Smáhamrar (5.9km)
- Þorpar (5.9km)
- Arnkötludalur (6.4km)
- Hrófá (6.6km)
- Víðidalsá (7km)
- Vonarholt (7.4km)
- Litla Fjarðarhorn (8.1km)
- Steinadalur (8.1km)
- Hlíð (8.2km)
- Miðhús (8.7km)
- Fell (8.7km)
- Skeljavík (9.1km)
- Hvalsá (9.6km)
- Kleifar (9.7km)
Accommodation around Klúka
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Miðheiðarvötn (8.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kirkjubólshreppur (4.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hvalsey (4.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Birgisvík (3.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Siglingaflaga (9.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Leiðaröxl (9.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Húsavík (4.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Svartifoss (8.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Hrafnaborg (3.7km)
Airports close to Klúka
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (89.1km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (113.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (140.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (169km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (173.8km)