Traveling Luck for Þorpar, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Torpar?What's around Torpar?
Wikipedia near Torpar
Where to stay near Þorpar
Also known as Torp, Þorp
The timezone in Torpar is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:02 and Sunset at 16:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6333°, Longitude. -21.4833°
Satellite map around Þorpar
Loading map of Þorpar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Þorpar, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Þorpar
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kirkjubólshreppur (3.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Birgisvík (3.2km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Naustavík (6.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Grímseyjarsund (6.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Hrafnaborg (2.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hvalsá (4.4km)
Airports close to Þorpar
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (92.6km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (119.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (134.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (163.3km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (176.3km)