Traveling Luck for Kollafjörður, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Kollafjordur?What's around Kollafjordur?
Wikipedia near Kollafjordur
Where to stay near Kollafjörður
Also known as Kolla Fjord, Kolla Fjörd, Kollafjordur, Kollafjörður
The timezone in Kollafjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:33 and Sunset at 15:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.5833°, Longitude. -21.4500°
Satellite map around Kollafjörður
Loading map of Kollafjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kollafjörður, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Kollafjörður
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Fellshreppur (4.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kýrhamar (8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Birgisvík (7.5km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Kollafjörður (0km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkubunki (7.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Svartifoss (5.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hvalsá (4.6km)
- a narrow zone bordering a waterbody which covers and uncovers at high and low water, respectively.
- Galmaströnd (5.9km)
Airports close to Kollafjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (97.2km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (120.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (136.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (162.1km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (170.8km)