Traveling Luck for Kollafjarðarnes, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Kollafjardarnes?What's around Kollafjardarnes?
Wikipedia near Kollafjardarnes
Where to stay near Kollafjarðarnes
Also known as Kollafardarnes, Kollafarðarnes
The timezone in Kollafjardarnes is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:46 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6000°, Longitude. -21.4000°
Satellite map around Kollafjarðarnes
Loading map of Kollafjarðarnes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kollafjarðarnes, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Kollafjarðarnes
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Stóraskarðsborgir (2.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kýrhamar (5.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Birgisvík (8.2km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Kollafjörður (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkubunki (8.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Svartifoss (8.6km)
- a narrow zone bordering a waterbody which covers and uncovers at high and low water, respectively.
- Galmaströnd (5km)
Airports close to Kollafjarðarnes
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (98.1km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (123.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (133km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (159.6km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (173.1km)