Traveling Luck for Magcason Island, Samar, Philippines
Where is Magcason Island?What's around Magcason Island?
Wikipedia near Magcason Island
Where to stay near Magcason Island
The timezone in Magcason Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 11.8169444°, Longitude. 124.8205556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Magcason Island, in Samar, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cabugawan (1.5km)
- Silanga (4km)
- Estaka (4.3km)
- Buri (4.5km)
- Old Mahayag (5km)
- Majacob (7.3km)
- Popua (7.4km)
- Erenas (8.1km)
- New Mahayag (8.2km)
- Libas (8.8km)
- Tizon (9.1km)
- Mangcares (9.7km)
- Marabut (10.5km)
- San Vicente (10.6km)
- Payao (11km)
- Mercedes (11.9km)
- Bonga Viejo (12km)
- Palencia (12.3km)
- Arteche (13km)
- Catbalogan (14km)
- Boloan (14.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Canawayan Islands (13.2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Cambarugan Rocks (13.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Catbalogan Harbor (10.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Rock (13.8km)
Airports close to Magcason Island
Daniel z romualdez(TAC), Tacloban, Philippines (114.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Magcason Island
Calbayog, Calbayog, Philippines (67.8km)
Catarman, Catarman, Philippines (128.5km)
Ormoc, Ormoc, Philippines (146.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.