Traveling Luck for Cagduyong Island, Samar, Philippines
Where is Cagduyong Island?What's around Cagduyong Island?
Wikipedia near Cagduyong Island
Where to stay near Cagduyong Island
Also known as Cagdullon Islands
The timezone in Cagduyong Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.7958333°, Longitude. 124.8058333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cagduyong Island, in Samar, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cabugawan (4.7km)
- Buri (5.2km)
- Estaka (6.1km)
- Silanga (7.8km)
- Old Mahayag (9.3km)
- Erenas (10.4km)
- Popua (10.5km)
- Majacob (10.5km)
- Boloan (12.2km)
- Mangcares (12.2km)
- New Mahayag (12.6km)
- Libas (12.9km)
- Mercedes (13.1km)
- Tizon (13.6km)
- Payao (14km)
- Casab-ahan (14.3km)
- Calero (14.4km)
- Rizal (14.7km)
- Catbalogan (14.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cagduyong Island (0km)
- Guyam Island (1.3km)
- Masasungiao Island (4.3km)
- Magcason Island (4.7km)
- Buri Island (5.3km)
- Malutugaui Island (9.7km)
- Majacob Island (10.1km)
- Taratara Island (11.4km)
- Boloan Island (11.6km)
- Cambaloi Island (13km)
- Sampotan Island (13.1km)
- Little Darajuay Island (13.8km)
- Canahawan Goti Island (14.7km)
- Small Canawayan Island (14.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Canawayan Islands (14.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Cambarugan Rocks (14.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Catbalogan Harbor (11.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Bolo Rock (13km)
Airports close to Cagduyong Island
Daniel z romualdez(TAC), Tacloban, Philippines (111.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cagduyong Island
Calbayog, Calbayog, Philippines (68.6km)
Catarman, Catarman, Philippines (131.6km)
Ormoc, Ormoc, Philippines (142.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.