Traveling Luck for Jesus Point, Samar, Philippines
Where is Jesus Point?What's around Jesus Point?
Wikipedia near Jesus Point
Where to stay near Jesus Point
The timezone in Jesus Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 11.783333300000001°, Longitude. 124.8666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Jesus Point, in Samar, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mercedes (2.1km)
- Erenas (3.7km)
- Catbalogan (3.8km)
- Popua (5.5km)
- San Andres (6km)
- Nasonogan (6km)
- Estaka (6km)
- Guinsorongan (6.1km)
- Buri (6.2km)
- Payao (6.3km)
- Bangon (6.7km)
- Bono-anan (7.3km)
- Silanga (7.6km)
- Cabugawan (8.8km)
- Libas (9.1km)
- Darajuay (9.6km)
- Pangdan (11.4km)
- Cadayao (12.4km)
- Jia-an (13.1km)
- Old Mahayag (13.7km)
- Albalate (14.2km)
- Dogongan (15.3km)
- Magcabitan (15.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Darajuay Islands (7.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Catbalogan (15.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Catbalogan Harbor (0km)
Airports close to Jesus Point
Daniel z romualdez(TAC), Tacloban, Philippines (105.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jesus Point
Calbayog, Calbayog, Philippines (78km)
Catarman, Catarman, Philippines (136.7km)
Ormoc, Ormoc, Philippines (143.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.