Traveling Luck for Aguada Point, Samar, Philippines
Where is Aguada Point?What's around Aguada Point?
Wikipedia near Aguada Point
Where to stay near Aguada Point
The timezone in Aguada Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 11.7666667°, Longitude. 124.8833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Aguada Point, in Samar, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Catbalogan (1.6km)
- Guinsorongan (1.8km)
- Bono-anan (3km)
- Mercedes (3.3km)
- San Andres (4.3km)
- Nasonogan (4.4km)
- Darajuay (6.1km)
- Bangon (6.8km)
- Pangdan (7.2km)
- Erenas (7.6km)
- Payao (8.8km)
- Cadayao (9km)
- Jia-an (9.3km)
- Popua (9.3km)
- Estaka (10.2km)
- Buri (10.3km)
- Silanga (11.8km)
- Dogongan (12km)
- Magcabitan (12km)
- Malobago (12km)
- Casapa (12km)
- Bogho (12km)
- Majaba (12.2km)
- Jiabong (12.3km)
- Libas (12.5km)
- Cabugawan (13km)
- Basiao (14.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Darajuay Islands (4.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Catbalogan Harbor (4.3km)
Airports close to Aguada Point
Daniel z romualdez(TAC), Tacloban, Philippines (102.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Aguada Point
Calbayog, Calbayog, Philippines (82.3km)
Catarman, Catarman, Philippines (140.5km)
Ormoc, Ormoc, Philippines (142.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.