Traveling Luck for Mercedes, Samar, Philippines
Where is Mercedes?What's around Mercedes?
Wikipedia near Mercedes
Where to stay near Mercedes
The timezone in Mercedes is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 17:12. It's light
Latitude. 11.7842°, Longitude. 124.8781°
Satellite map around Mercedes
Loading map of Mercedes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mercedes, in Samar, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mercedes (0km)
- Catbalogan (2.2km)
- Nasonogan (3.9km)
- San Andres (3.9km)
- Erenas (4.4km)
- Bangon (4.9km)
- Guinsorongan (5.1km)
- Payao (5.6km)
- Popua (6km)
- Bono-anan (6.3km)
- Estaka (7.7km)
- Buri (8.1km)
- Silanga (8.8km)
- Libas (9.2km)
- Darajuay (9.3km)
- Pangdan (10km)
- Cadayao (10.4km)
- Cabugawan (10.4km)
- Jia-an (11.3km)
- Albalate (13km)
- Magcabitan (13.3km)
- Malobago (13.3km)
- Dogongan (13.3km)
- Casapa (13.3km)
- Bogho (13.3km)
- Jiabong (13.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Darajuay Islands (7.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Catbalogan (13.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Catbalogan Harbor (2.1km)
Airports close to Mercedes
Daniel z romualdez(TAC), Tacloban, Philippines (105.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mercedes
Calbayog, Calbayog, Philippines (79.4km)
Catarman, Catarman, Philippines (137.2km)
Ormoc, Ormoc, Philippines (144.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.