Traveling Luck for Dabar Khezai, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Dabar Khezai?What's around Dabar Khezai?
Wikipedia near Dabar Khezai
Where to stay near Dabar Khezai
The timezone in Dabar Khezai is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.1794°, Longitude. 67.1872°
Satellite map around Dabar Khezai
Loading map of Dabar Khezai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dabar Khezai, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Zhara Tangi (3.9km)
- Tāgha (5.2km)
- Tor Rāgha (6.8km)
- Dagārai (6.8km)
- Sor Shela (6.8km)
- Naghar Aghbarg (7km)
- Isperai Mānda (7km)
- Chūni (7.1km)
- Ispetak (7.1km)
- Bār Shela (7.7km)
- Ūsh Bul (7.7km)
- Ūsh Bul (8km)
- Aghbarg (8.4km)
- Dūni (8.7km)
- Tsāhgai Dara (8.8km)
- Wuch Tangi Mānda (8.8km)
- Shanglūn (8.8km)
- Wuch Tangi (9.3km)
- Khūi Tara (9.4km)
- Wuch Gat (10.5km)
- Malāiki (11km)
- Anjīri (11.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- HMH Colony (3.2km)
- West Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation Colony (3.5km)
- Sorange (4.2km)
- Spīn Tangi (4.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Murdār Ghar (10.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wālu Zangūn (8.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sor Ghar (3.2km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Sāru Maghzai (9.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khat Sar (8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Spīn Lake (8km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Spin Kārez (7.7km)
Airports close to Dabar Khezai
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (33.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dabar Khezai
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (176.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.