Traveling Luck for Wuch Tangi, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Wuch Tangi?What's around Wuch Tangi?
Wikipedia near Wuch Tangi
Where to stay near Wuch Tangi
The timezone in Wuch Tangi is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 19:24. It's light
Latitude. 30.2402778°, Longitude. 67.2091667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Wuch Tangi, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Wuch Tangi (0km)
- Isperai Mānda (2.3km)
- Shanglūn (2.9km)
- Wuch Tangi Mānda (2.9km)
- Naghar Aghbarg (3.7km)
- Wuch Gat (3.9km)
- Shīshan Gat (4.6km)
- Kuchnai Dara (4.7km)
- Loe Dara (4.7km)
- Tāgha (5.4km)
- Zhara Tangi (5.6km)
- Urak Tangai (5.6km)
- Naudakai (5.6km)
- Babrai (6km)
- Wali Tangi (6.4km)
- Tor Rāgha (7.4km)
- Dagārai (7.4km)
- Sor Shela (7.7km)
- Khūi Tara (7.7km)
- Bandūna (7.9km)
- Aghbarg (8.2km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Pānezai (8.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wālu Zangūn (4.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Bāwal Mārka (7.7km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Buk (3.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zer Sar (6.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Wali Tangai (5.9km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Spin Kārez (8km)
Airports close to Wuch Tangi
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (34.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wuch Tangi
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (183.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.