Traveling Luck for Shanglūn, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Shanglun?What's around Shanglun?
Wikipedia near Shanglun
Where to stay near Shanglūn
The timezone in Shanglun is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 19:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.2397222°, Longitude. 67.1861111°
Geographic features & Photographs around Shanglūn, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shanglūn (0km)
- Wuch Tangi Mānda (0km)
- Wuch Tangi (2.9km)
- Isperai Mānda (3.1km)
- Babrai (4.8km)
- Dagārai (4.9km)
- Tor Rāgha (4.9km)
- Zhara Tangi (4.9km)
- Urak Tangai (5.1km)
- Sor Shela (5.1km)
- Aghbarg (5.4km)
- Naghar Aghbarg (5.5km)
- Bandūna (5.7km)
- Shīshan Gat (5.9km)
- Loe Dara (6.3km)
- Kuchnai Dara (6.3km)
- Tāgha (6.5km)
- Wuch Gat (6.8km)
- Ūsh Bul (7km)
- Naudakai (7.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Pānezai (8.1km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wālu Zangūn (6.7km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Buk (6.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zer Sar (7.1km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Central Zarghūn State Forest (5.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Spīn Lake (6.1km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Spin Kārez (5.4km)
Airports close to Shanglūn
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (31.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shanglūn
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (181.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.