Traveling Luck for HMH Colony, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is HMH Colony?What's around HMH Colony?
Wikipedia near HMH Colony
Where to stay near HMH Colony
The timezone in HMH Colony is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.1997°, Longitude. 67.1786°
Loading map of HMH Colony and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around HMH Colony, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Zhara Tangi (1.7km)
- Dagārai (3.8km)
- Tor Rāgha (3.8km)
- Sor Shela (3.9km)
- Tāgha (4.8km)
- Isperai Mānda (4.9km)
- Ūsh Bul (5.2km)
- Aghbarg (5.4km)
- Naghar Aghbarg (5.9km)
- Shanglūn (5.9km)
- Wuch Tangi Mānda (5.9km)
- Wuch Tangi (7.1km)
- Wucha Dara (9.1km)
- Chohi (9.1km)
- Wuch Gat (9.3km)
- Khūi Tara (9.8km)
- Chūni (10.2km)
- Ispetak (10.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sor Ghar (6.3km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Buk (10km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khat Sar (9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wālu Zangūn (7.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Spīn Lake (5.2km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Spin Kārez (4.8km)
Airports close to HMH Colony
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (31.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to HMH Colony
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (177.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.