Traveling Luck for Ūsh Bul Khand, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Ush Bul Khand?What's around Ush Bul Khand?
Wikipedia near Ush Bul Khand
Where to stay near Ūsh Bul Khand
The timezone in Ush Bul Khand is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 19:23. It's light
Latitude. 30.165277799999998°, Longitude. 67.156666700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ūsh Bul Khand, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Dūni (5.8km)
- Chūni (6.4km)
- Ispetak (6.4km)
- Malāiki (6.8km)
- Tsāhgai Dara (6.9km)
- Ūsh Bul (7.3km)
- Ūsh Bul (7.3km)
- Zhara Tangi (7.3km)
- Sor Shela (7.6km)
- Tor Rāgha (7.7km)
- Dagārai (7.7km)
- Aghbarg (8.8km)
- Tāgha (9.5km)
- Sewgi Dara (9.5km)
- Dārugarh (9.6km)
- Choto (9.9km)
- Ganj Dara (10.1km)
- Isperai Mānda (10.6km)
- Bār Shela (10.6km)
- Dolān (10.8km)
- Shaikha Mānda (11km)
- Wucha Dara (11.1km)
- Chāru (11.1km)
- Naghar Aghbarg (11.1km)
- Chohi (11.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- HMH Colony (5.8km)
- West Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation Colony (7.6km)
- Sorange (7.9km)
- Spīn Tangi (9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Murdār Ghar (6.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sor Ghar (5.6km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Sāru Maghzai (11.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Spīn Lake (8.1km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Spin Kārez (8.2km)
Airports close to Ūsh Bul Khand
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (30.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ūsh Bul Khand
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (172.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.