Traveling Luck for Houay Phung, Laos (general), Laos
Where is Houay Phung?What's around Houay Phung?
Wikipedia near Houay Phung
Where to stay near Houay Phung
Also known as Nam Phong, Nam Phông
The timezone in Houay Phung is Asia/Vientiane
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.4500°, Longitude. 104.2667°
Satellite map around Houay Phung
Loading map of Houay Phung and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Houay Phung, in Laos (general), Laos
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Pounglouang (0km)
- Ban Nagnia (2) (2.7km)
- Ban Nagnia (1) (5.3km)
- Ban Phapheung (7.7km)
- Ban Phahuang (9.9km)
- Ban Phahom (12.3km)
- Ban Sôpxay (13.6km)
- Ban Phôndou (13.6km)
- Ban Hatniao (14.4km)
- Ban Hatpakmut (14.4km)
- Ban Khontao (14.9km)
- Ban Sôppheung (16.9km)
- Ban Kèng-Louang (19.4km)
- Ban Pak Ham (19.6km)
- Ban Hatkonong (21.6km)
- Ban Songkhon (21.9km)
- Ban Pamak (24.5km)
- Ban Houaypoung (25.1km)
- Ban Nagnip (2) (26.7km)
- Ban Nagnip (1) (27.1km)
- Ban Songkhon (27.9km)
- Ban Poungxoung (28.8km)
- Ban Kôkkham (29km)
- Ban Sôp-Ha (29.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sayphou Phapét (22.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Khouèng Bolikhamxai (13.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Houay Phung (0km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Muang Viangthong (25.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pha Thamtôn (19.5km)
Airports close to Houay Phung
Nakhon phanom(KOP), Nakhon phanom, Thailand (192.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Houay Phung
Nakhon phanom, Nakhon phanom, Thailand (189.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.