Traveling Luck for Ban Pon Kham, Laos (general), Laos
Where is Ban Pon Kham?What's around Ban Pon Kham?
Wikipedia near Ban Pon Kham
Where to stay near Ban Pon Kham
Also known as Ban Por Kham, Ban Pore Kham
The timezone in Ban Pon Kham is Asia/Vientiane
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.6000°, Longitude. 104.2333°
Satellite map around Ban Pon Kham
Loading map of Ban Pon Kham and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ban Pon Kham, in Laos (general), Laos
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Houaypoung (2.6km)
- Ban Songkhon (3.8km)
- Ban Vangkhong (6.1km)
- Ban Vangdua (8.7km)
- Ban Pak Ham (9.7km)
- Ban Sôppheung (11.5km)
- Ban Nakout (12km)
- Ban Mouan Noy (13.5km)
- Ban Khontao (15.4km)
- Ban Phahom (17.5km)
- Ban Xiangsèn (17.9km)
- Ban Meuh Kham Pong (18.4km)
- Ban Hatkonong (19.2km)
- Ban Phahuang (19.8km)
- Ban Dôn (20.1km)
- Ban Hatpakmut (21km)
- Ban Houay-Hoy (21.4km)
- Ban Phapheung (22.1km)
- Ban Kôkkham (24km)
- Ban Nampaka (25.1km)
- Ban Hatpan (25.3km)
- Ban Pounglouang (25.6km)
- Ban Nagnia (2) (26.2km)
- Ban Hatniao (26.9km)
- Ban Poungxoung (27.1km)
- Ban Nagnia (1) (27.2km)
- Ban Phôndou (29km)
- Ban Sôpxay (29km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Phou Thôngmuangkang (27.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Phou Xang-Nao (24.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Khouèng Bolikhamxai (23km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Houay Phung (25.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pha Thamtôn (7.7km)
Airports close to Ban Pon Kham
Nakhon phanom(KOP), Nakhon phanom, Thailand (217.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ban Pon Kham
Phonesavanh, Phong savanh, Laos (213.7km)
Nakhon phanom, Nakhon phanom, Thailand (214.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.