Traveling Luck for Phou Tao, (LA04), Laos
Where is Phou Tao?What's around Phou Tao?
Wikipedia near Phou Tao
Where to stay near Phou Tao
The timezone in Phou Tao is Asia/Vientiane
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.5333°, Longitude. 104.3667°
Satellite map around Phou Tao
Loading map of Phou Tao and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phou Tao, in (LA04), Laos
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Poungxoung (7.7km)
- Ban Sôp-Ha (8.4km)
- Ban Kôkkham (8.7km)
- Ban Kèng-Louang (8.7km)
- Ban Hatniao (8.7km)
- Ban Songkhon (9.9km)
- Ban Khontao (10.6km)
- Ban Phahom (11km)
- Ban Phôndou (11.4km)
- Ban Sôpxay (11.4km)
- Ban Pamak (11.5km)
- Ban Phahuang (12km)
- Ban Nagnip (1) (13.5km)
- Ban Phapheung (13.5km)
- Ban Sôppheung (13.5km)
- Ban Houay-Hoy (13.9km)
- Ban Pak Ham (14.4km)
- Ban Nagnip (2) (15.4km)
- Ban Sôpso (17.5km)
- Ban Nagnia (1) (17.5km)
- Ban Vanghin (18.6km)
- Ban Nagnia (2) (19.2km)
- Ban Pounglouang (21.1km)
- Ban Nam Yang (21.2km)
- Ban Houaypoung (21.6km)
- Ban Mouan Noy (22.1km)
- Ban Songkhon (23.2km)
- Ban Vanglèn (23.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Khouèng Bolikhamxai (7.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Houay Phung (21.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Muang Viangthong (9.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pha Thamtôn (16.8km)
Airports close to Phou Tao
Nakhon phanom(KOP), Nakhon phanom, Thailand (199.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Phou Tao
Nakhon phanom, Nakhon phanom, Thailand (198.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.