Traveling Luck for Khouèng Bolikhamxai, Bolikhamxai, Laos
Where is Khoueng Bolikhamxai?What's around Khoueng Bolikhamxai?
Wikipedia near Khoueng Bolikhamxai
Where to stay near Khouèng Bolikhamxai
Also known as Borikhan
The timezone in Khoueng Bolikhamxai is Asia/Vientiane
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 18.5000°, Longitude. 104.3333°
Loading map of Khouèng Bolikhamxai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khouèng Bolikhamxai, in Bolikhamxai, Laos
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Hatniao (3.8km)
- Ban Phahuang (5.3km)
- Ban Phahom (6km)
- Ban Phapheung (6km)
- Ban Phôndou (6.2km)
- Ban Sôpxay (6.2km)
- Ban Khontao (7.7km)
- Ban Kèng-Louang (8.4km)
- Ban Nagnia (1) (9.9km)
- Ban Songkhon (11km)
- Ban Sôppheung (11.5km)
- Ban Nagnia (2) (11.5km)
- Ban Pounglouang (13.5km)
- Ban Pamak (13.6km)
- Ban Pak Ham (13.7km)
- Ban Poungxoung (15.4km)
- Ban Sôp-Ha (15.7km)
- Ban Kôkkham (16km)
- Ban Nagnip (1) (16.2km)
- Ban Nagnip (2) (16.9km)
- Ban Houay-Hoy (20.2km)
- Ban Houaypoung (21.3km)
- Ban Songkhon (23.5km)
- Ban Hatpakmut (24km)
- Ban Vanghin (24.5km)
- Ban Sôpso (25.1km)
- Ban Vanglèn (25.3km)
- Ban Mouan Noy (25.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Khouèng Bolikhamxai (0km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Houay Phung (13.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Muang Viangthong (13.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pha Thamtôn (15.4km)
Airports close to Khouèng Bolikhamxai
Nakhon phanom(KOP), Nakhon phanom, Thailand (196km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khouèng Bolikhamxai
Nakhon phanom, Nakhon phanom, Thailand (194km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.