Traveling Luck for Ban Khontao, (LA04), Laos
Where is Ban Khontao?What's around Ban Khontao?
Wikipedia near Ban Khontao
Where to stay near Ban Khontao
Also known as Ban Mone Tao
The timezone in Ban Khontao is Asia/Vientiane
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.5333°, Longitude. 104.3000°
Satellite map around Ban Khontao
Loading map of Ban Khontao and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ban Khontao, in (LA04), Laos
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Khontao (0km)
- Ban Phahom (2.8km)
- Ban Sôppheung (3.8km)
- Ban Phahuang (5.6km)
- Ban Pak Ham (6.2km)
- Ban Phapheung (8.3km)
- Ban Hatniao (11.5km)
- Ban Houaypoung (13.7km)
- Ban Phôndou (13.7km)
- Ban Sôpxay (13.7km)
- Ban Nagnia (1) (13.9km)
- Ban Nagnia (2) (14.2km)
- Ban Pounglouang (14.9km)
- Ban Kôkkham (15.6km)
- Ban Kèng-Louang (15.7km)
- Ban Songkhon (16km)
- Ban Poungxoung (16.8km)
- Ban Houay-Hoy (17.5km)
- Ban Songkhon (18km)
- Ban Sôp-Ha (18.8km)
- Ban Mouan Noy (19.4km)
- Ban Pamak (20.3km)
- Ban Hatpakmut (20.3km)
- Ban Vangkhong (21.3km)
- Ban Nagnip (1) (22.8km)
- Ban Vangdua (23.5km)
- Ban Nagnip (2) (24km)
- Ban Hatkonong (24km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Khouèng Bolikhamxai (7.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Houay Phung (14.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Muang Viangthong (19.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pha Thamtôn (7.7km)
Airports close to Ban Khontao
Nakhon phanom(KOP), Nakhon phanom, Thailand (203.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ban Khontao
Nakhon phanom, Nakhon phanom, Thailand (200.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.