Traveling Luck for Tarpal, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Tarpal?What's around Tarpal?
Wikipedia near Tarpal
Where to stay near Tarpal
Also known as Gora Tarpal’, ترپل
The timezone in Tarpal is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. 33.490000000000002°, Longitude. 70.109999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tarpal, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mūrmendah (4.4km)
- Dzadrān (4.4km)
- Terēza’ī (4.9km)
- تركی (5km)
- Khvājeh Moḩammad Kalā (5.5km)
- Kabal Kalā (5.6km)
- Sabarai (5.6km)
- Sīn Khorah (5.6km)
- متونی (5.7km)
- Lēwān Kalā (6.2km)
- Perah Kheyl (6.5km)
- Zērah Ghar (6.7km)
- Showbī Kalā (6.7km)
- Ghozay Kalah (6.8km)
- Ghowzay Kalā (7.1km)
- خورمی (7.2km)
- باك (7.3km)
- كوهٔ جونو (7.3km)
- Sabarai (7.3km)
- Senzelay (7.5km)
- Gūtkay (7.5km)
- كورو (7.7km)
- Katsah (8.2km)
- Golnasan Kalay (8.3km)
- Faqīrāno Kalā (8.3km)
- Kowtūlay Kalā (8.3km)
- Sal Kalay (8.5km)
- ميدانٔ زازی (8.5km)
- Uttarzai (8.5km)
- Sabarai (8.8km)
- Mūt Kheyl (8.8km)
- Baday (9.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Spinah Pānah (2.8km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Khwano Kando Post (7.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Towro Owbo Dasht (7.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tarizai (7.1km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (8.4km)
Airports close to Tarpal
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (136.5km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (180.9km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (185.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tarpal
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (58.6km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (68.2km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (88.9km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (181.2km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (219.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.