Traveling Luck for Sinjah, Sinnār, Sudan
Where is Sinjah?What's around Sinjah?
Wikipedia near Sinjah
Where to stay near Sinjah
Also known as Senga, Singa, Sinja
The timezone in Sinjah is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 18:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.1500°, Longitude. 33.9333°
Satellite map around Sinjah
Loading map of Sinjah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sinjah, in Sinnār, Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Meina al Mak (4.2km)
- Ţayyibat al Huweiris (14.9km)
- Al Jazā'ir (16km)
- Sanţat Şaqr (19.7km)
- Runga (21km)
- Rammāsh (22.6km)
- Banasu (23.9km)
- `Abd al Karīm (25.3km)
- Shallāl (26.5km)
- Senada (27.3km)
- As Sūkī (31km)
- Abū Qandūl (32.1km)
- Dār `Aqīl (32.8km)
- Muḩaylah (34.6km)
- Mahareiba (36.2km)
- Al Luweisah (39.8km)
- Sidrāt (40.5km)
- Karkoj (41.5km)
- Ad Dindar (41.8km)
- Dayrah (42.7km)
- Teigo (44.2km)
- Dār as Surūr (45.4km)
- Ad Daqqāqah (46.7km)
- Dontai (47.1km)
- Abū Ḩijār (52.1km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Mashra` Ḩujayrāt (52.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khawr al `Aţshān (47.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabal Qurayrişah (41.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Sinjah (0km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sinjah
Damazin, Damazin, Sudan (256.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.