Traveling Luck for Abū Ḩijār, (SU27), Sudan
Where is Abu Hijar?What's around Abu Hijar?
Wikipedia near Abu Hijar
Where to stay near Abū Ḩijār
Also known as Abu Higar, Abu Hujar
The timezone in Abu Hijar is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.8667°, Longitude. 34.0000°
Satellite map around Abū Ḩijār
Loading map of Abū Ḩijār and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Abū Ḩijār, in (SU27), Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Abū Ḩijār (0km)
- Dontai (6.7km)
- Al Kunayzah (9.3km)
- Dayrah (9.4km)
- Sidrāt (12km)
- Karkoj (12.3km)
- Merau (13.2km)
- Megeikha (18.6km)
- Wad `Ays (20.5km)
- Umm Burmah (20.8km)
- Abū `Aqla (21.3km)
- Dār `Aqīl (21.4km)
- Wad Buhayjah Ţayyibah (26.4km)
- Degeilat (27.3km)
- Banasu (29.9km)
- Birak (30.4km)
- Kurmuta (33.5km)
- Abū Na`āmah (33.6km)
- Barankwah (33.7km)
- Abū Tiga (33.7km)
- Muḩaylah (36km)
- Al Jazā'ir (36.3km)
- Mahareiba (38.4km)
- Abū Khadījah (40km)
- Umm Khayrayn (43.8km)
- Meina al Mak (54.5km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Mashra` Ḩujayrāt (0km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Ḩafīr Munhaza (38.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khawr al Ga`ra (8.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Sinjah (52.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Abū Ḩijār
Damazin, Damazin, Sudan (204.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.