Traveling Luck for Khawr al `Aţshān, Sudan (general), Sudan
Where is Khawr al `Atshan?What's around Khawr al `Atshan?
Wikipedia near Khawr al `Atshan
Where to stay near Khawr al `Aţshān
Also known as El `Alshan, Khor el `Atshan
The timezone in Khawr al `Atshan is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.2500°, Longitude. 34.1833°
Satellite map around Khawr al `Aţshān
Loading map of Khawr al `Aţshān and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khawr al `Aţshān, in Sudan (general), Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dār as Surūr (6km)
- Ar Rumaylah (6.6km)
- `Awrah (8.3km)
- Al Luweisah (8.3km)
- Ad Dindar (9.4km)
- Ad Daqqāqah (18.1km)
- Al Quwaysī (23km)
- Tabat (29.1km)
- Khamīsah (31.1km)
- Babinga (33.3km)
- Wad Ruwāq (33.6km)
- Bagras (35.4km)
- Al `Aradeiba Jazīrah (39.6km)
- Umm Deheir `Arid (41.2km)
- Meina al Mak (43.5km)
- Kamrab (46.2km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mereig (31.5km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Khawr Subayyiq (53.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Sinjah (47.3km)