Traveling Luck for Meina al Mak, (SU27), Sudan
Where is Meina al Mak?What's around Meina al Mak?
Wikipedia near Meina al Mak
Where to stay near Meina al Mak
Also known as Meina el Mek
The timezone in Meina al Mak is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.1667°, Longitude. 33.9500°
Satellite map around Meina al Mak
Loading map of Meina al Mak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Meina al Mak, in (SU27), Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Meina al Mak (0km)
- Al Jazā'ir (18.1km)
- Ţayyibat al Huweiris (18.5km)
- Runga (18.8km)
- Rammāsh (21.3km)
- Sanţat Şaqr (23.7km)
- Banasu (25.4km)
- Shallāl (25.4km)
- As Sūkī (29.2km)
- `Abd al Karīm (29.4km)
- Senada (31.4km)
- Abū Qandūl (35.2km)
- Dār `Aqīl (35.9km)
- Al Luweisah (36.1km)
- Al Quwaysī (37.8km)
- Ad Dindar (38.4km)
- Muḩaylah (38.7km)
- `Awrah (40.7km)
- Dār as Surūr (41.8km)
- Sidrāt (42.7km)
- Ar Rumaylah (43.3km)
- Karkoj (43.4km)
- Ad Daqqāqah (43.9km)
- Dayrah (45.2km)
- Teigo (47.6km)
- Dontai (49.2km)
- Abū Ḩijār (54.5km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Mashra` Ḩujayrāt (54.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Ad Dindar (37.8km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khawr al `Aţshān (43.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabal Qurayrişah (44.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Sinjah (4.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Meina al Mak
Damazin, Damazin, Sudan (258.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.