Traveling Luck for Al Jazā'ir, (SU27), Sudan
Where is Al Jaza'ir?What's around Al Jaza'ir?
Wikipedia near Al Jaza'ir
Where to stay near Al Jazā'ir
Also known as El Gezair
The timezone in Al Jaza'ir is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.0667°, Longitude. 33.9667°
Satellite map around Al Jazā'ir
Loading map of Al Jazā'ir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Al Jazā'ir, in (SU27), Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Jazā'ir (0km)
- Banasu (8.4km)
- Meina al Mak (18.1km)
- Dār `Aqīl (18.8km)
- Ţayyibat al Huweiris (23.7km)
- Sanţat Şaqr (24.1km)
- Senada (24.2km)
- Sidrāt (24.6km)
- Karkoj (25.5km)
- `Abd al Karīm (26.3km)
- Dayrah (27km)
- Muḩaylah (27.8km)
- Mahareiba (30.3km)
- Dontai (31.1km)
- Abū Ḩijār (36.3km)
- Runga (36.8km)
- Kurmuta (37.6km)
- Megeikha (38km)
- Rammāsh (38.6km)
- Abū Qandūl (40.8km)
- Al Kunayzah (41.5km)
- Ad Dindar (42.4km)
- Wad `Uraykī (42.5km)
- Shallāl (42.5km)
- Ad Daqqāqah (43.6km)
- Merau (45.4km)
- Khamīsah (46.9km)
- As Sūkī (47km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Al Funj (16.7km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Mashra` Ḩujayrāt (36.3km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khawr al Ga`ra (38.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabal Qurayrişah (27.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Sinjah (16km)
Airfields or small airports close to Al Jazā'ir
Damazin, Damazin, Sudan (240.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.