Traveling Luck for Maizelands, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Maizelands?What's around Maizelands?
Wikipedia near Maizelands
Where to stay near Maizelands
The timezone in Maizelands is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.3333°, Longitude. 27.4500°
Satellite map around Maizelands
Loading map of Maizelands and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maizelands, in Gauteng, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Vlakplaats (8.8km)
- Rooipoort (14.4km)
- Oog van Wonderfontein (17.6km)
- Driefontein (19.7km)
- Wonderfontein (22km)
- Smalplaats (24.5km)
- Driefontein (27km)
- Smalbank (30.2km)
- Elandsfontein (35.2km)
- Goudvlakte West (35.4km)
- De Pan (39.3km)
- Leeuwpoort (40.4km)
- Blaauwbank (43.3km)
- Kraalkop (47.4km)
- Wildfontein (49.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Die Oog van Wonderfontein (18.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- West Wits (18.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Carletonville (37.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maizelands
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (38.2km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (138.8km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (183.5km)
Potchefstroom, Potchefstroom, South africa (186.8km)
Parys, Parys, South africa (221km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.